YMC is proud to offer a range of services at market rates for partners with an annual operating budget of more than $1M.
We believe that every organization should have access to quality consulting services and support regardless of their ability to pay. That’s why most of our work is with initiatives and nonprofit partners with operating budgets averaging less than $500K per year; more than 70% of our clients have budgets below that threshold.
Because our work is made possible through grants, sponsorships, and contracts, we believe that organizations that can afford to pay for our services should do so. This helps us stay aligned with our goal to serve the people who need us most while also having the intended impact on the overall mentoring ecosystem in the Carolinas and beyond.
How our pricing works
We take an equitable approach to pricing–accommodating a mix of flat fee structures and hourly rates based on individual client needs. We also consider many other factors, including the estimated number of consulting hours and project scope (for example, a single training session versus a long-term engagement to support evaluation planning). Travel fees are not charged if a partner organization is within a 25-mile radius of Durham, North Carolina.
How YMC Can Help
YMC will ensure adequate support is in place for managing board/staff development and training, resource development, or other needed organization development activities to support the sustainability of the organization, including but not limited to:
- Shepherding the strategic planning process
- Building and supporting Boards of Directors, Advisory Boards, and/or Youth Leadership Councils
- Creating a fund development plan
- Conducting individual/organizational equity readiness assessments
- Develop a marketing plan to articulate the role and value proposition of the organization for various stakeholders
YMC will support the development of a program evaluation plan to measure the effectiveness of the organization in reaching expected programmatic outcomes, including but not limited to:
- Developing or enhancing a logic model or theory of change
- Developing or enhancing a process for conducting surveys, focus groups, and interviews among mentors, mentees, families, and other key stakeholders
- Analyzing and creating a plan for improvement based on evaluation results
- Communicating evaluation results to key stakeholders
- Staff training on program evaluation
YMC will provide ongoing training and consulting to program staff, mentors, mentees, and parents to ensure quality standards in all mentoring areas, including but not limited to:
- Reviewing the relevant research related to your program model/service population
- Supporting the implementation of the Elements of Effective Practice for Mentoring™
- Incorporating Healing-Centered Mentoring™ practices into program design and structure
- Developing or reviewing written policies and procedures
- Collaborate with youth leaders/mentees from the organization to develop initiatives, partnerships, programs, and content
YMC will provide consultation to systems/institutions to support the integration of mentoring as an evidence-based intervention proven to maximize impact in a range of outcomes in various youth-serving ecosystems, including but not limited to:
- Collaborating with youth leaders to develop initiatives, partnerships, programs, and content
- Provide key resources and training that directly support the ecosystem of youth leaders
- Provide quality consultation and guidance to organizations that want to develop their capacity for youth leadership intentionally
- Engage mentoring organizations, young people, parents, and other key stakeholders in conversations and gatherings that will lead to collective priorities
Get in touch!
Interested in getting an estimate with a clearly defined scope of work? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Looking for resources on effective mentoring within your organization? Check out our carefully researched resources.
Still not clear about who we are? Learn more about Youth Mentoring Collaborative's Mission, Vision, and Values.
Stay In Touch
Want to learn about other ways to engage with the Youth Mentoring Collaborative? Check out our Events Calendar!