Organizations with annual operating budgets of less than $1 million are eligible for no-cost consulting.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, your organization is a good candidate for no-cost consulting!
- Are you a new mentoring organization in need of program support that aligns with best practices?
- Are you an established mentoring program that wants to improve one or more aspects of your program?
- Are you an established mentoring program that wants support as you begin expanding to serve a new population or offering a new program model?
- Are you an established mentoring program going through a period of staff transition or other major programmatic/organizational change?
- Are you in need of capacity-building support to meet the needs of the youth you serve?
We serve organizations:
- whose mission is centered on mentoring,
- has a standalone mentoring program, or
- has a mentoring component
Each client project is approached on a case-by-case basis. We believe this allows the greatest flexibility for clients as well as YMC.
We take an equitable approach to pricing–accommodating a mix of flat fee structures and hourly rates based on individual client needs. We also consider many other factors, including the estimated number of consulting hours and project scope (for example, a single training session versus a long-term engagement to support evaluation planning).
Connect with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on developing a scope of work for your estimate.
We provide a range of capacity-building services including training. While we can't always provide trainings for free, we encourage organizations to work directly with us to develop an engagement plan that includes a training.
Please contact us directly to discuss options: email@example.com.
Youth Mentoring Collaborative works with programs that span the nonprofit life cycle - from start-up programs to well established ones. We believe that continuous quality improvement is necessary for long-term sustainability of programs, and ultimately, better outcomes for young people.
We work with all groups interested in building their capacity to serve young people. This can look like any of the following:
- A small business looking to hire local youth and in need of an equity audit to assess their readiness for youth workers.
- A corporation's social impact department explores how to identify and select high-quality mentoring program partners for their new philanthropic initiative.
- A local government agency seeks support to plan and design a collaborative workgroup focused on coordinating mentoring program options for special youth populations.
So, What is mentoring?
Learn more about mentoring, including what it is and why it works.
Services We Offer
Learn more about the services we offer, including no-cost consulting and fee-for-consulting.
How to Get Involved
Feeling inspired? Learn how you can get involved in the Mentoring Movement.